Thursday, April 23, 2009

Been a long time...

Ok, I know I haven't written in forever. I keep trying to wait til I get some pics to put up. Which how do you put pictures up? ha. So We are moved into our house. There is still plenty to do but it has come a long way. We have finally got most of the rooms somewhat put together. We are having some difficulty with the arrangement of things with our furniture. Our furniture is not ideal for the space we have. There are a lot of walls in the house and all the rooms are separated so it makes everything so small. We are thinking of knocking out the wall between the dining room and living room, hoping that it would open things up quite a bit. So there aren't any major projects that need to be done. Oh, well actually we did learn that the owner did not have the heater inspected and turns out that it doesn't work. So we had someone come out and fix it but they said that it was pretty old and should really be replaced. So we are kind of going back and forth with the realtors and trying to figure out if they will pay for that. uh! such a pain. The joys of home owning. Other than that things just still need to be organized, put decorations up, save money to get decorations, lol, and i would like to paint some walls.
My parents came down over Easter weekend, which was really great to see them. They took us shopping which was really nice! So we got some things for the house. I actually have stuff hung on the walls! Its amazing. We also decided we were going to paint the guest bathroom. Well i decided to do it blue cause that is one of our colors. Lets just say I guess I was feeling festive because of Easter because the bathroom turned out to look like an Easter egg. lol. It was way too bright! So I am going to have to go get another shade.
So our doggies are doing well. Bree is getting so big! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She is going to be big! She is a really good (already potty trained) and sweet puppy (though she is in the biting/ chewing everything stage). But we just enjoy them so much. Mya has decided to be bad though. We have come home the last couple days to her in the front yard. She has decided to start digging. She has dug several holes under the fence. So we are trying to come up with a permanent solution here.
So... I have been working at the gym still (about to give up on these 530am shifts!). I had an interview for another gym also so hopefully I can start working there soon. We only have 2 more practices and 1 more tournament for volleyball this season!woo hoo! I have enjoyed it but I am ready to be done! I have also starting doing my education classes. I forgot how much I hate doing hw. Especially since the classes are online it has been challenging. Its been hard to make time to actually sit down and do my work. I just keep thinking of being able to get a job and so I am trying to finish as soon as I can. Brent is still working at the church. He is going to be busy with the teens soon. He is going to be doing extravaganza, a mission trip to chicago and summer camp. So we are both keeping very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment