Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Big plans...

Well... I have been doing a lot of thinking about what I want to do with my life! As most of you know I love working out and being involved in anything fitness related. I love personal training and love the opportunity to get people involved in working out. I have discovered that personal training is so much more than just working people out. I have found that I have to be more of a sales person than anything! and I am NOT a sales person. Things have been really slow at the gym and I have been really frustrating just having to normally work at the front desk (and doing the morning shift at 5:30 AM is not my thing! As most of you know I'm not a morning person!! lol). So in my frustrations I began thinking and searching for possibly other things I could get into. In the back of my mind I have always thought about teaching. I think with my mom being a teacher and several people telling me that I should be a teacher, I had to rebel and pursue something else. Now I am realizing what a great career teaching is. I thought about it a lot and think I would enjoy it. In the next month I am going to enroll in an alternative teaching program. It is online courses so I will continue to work at the gym and then I can apply and possibly get a job by this coming August! I would like to continue to train a few people and will continue to coach volleyball. Please pray that this is the right decision for me!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you! It's always a bit stressful/nerve wracking when you think about starting a new career. I will pray for God's will in your life and His blessings as you continue to seek His will for your family!! Love ya girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely be praying for you. I love these blogs. I can stay updated on all your lives :)

    ReplyDelete