Friday, January 30, 2009

So many things.. so little time...

Although we are living in a wonderful house that is only about a mile from the church it is time to move on. We are just renting the house and realizing that the house is too big for the two of us and we could use to spend less each month. So we had a discussion and decided it would be best to move on and possibly even try and buy a house. Well we had started looking online and that is about it. I have to point out that I was the one who thought we needed to be out the house by the end of March but Brent informs that he is pretty sure it not til the end of April. So we were taking our time and trying to figure out what we even wanted to look at. Well a week ago Brent informs me that I was right (I was glad to hear those words, lol) and we need to be out of our house by March 31st. Well that gives us two months to find a house and move in!! With the help of a mortgage broker (i think that is what he is called) from our church we were able to get approved for a loan. So the hunt begins. We also have a realtor in our church and she is going to take us around to look at houses next week. Hopefully we can find a house that we just love very quickly!! So that is the status of our house hunting. I'll keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! YAY!! That is soo exciting!! House hunting is a lot of fun- but a lot of work too! Just be prepared for a lot of extra expenses when you first move in- you'll never know what might break on you!!! I will be praying for your hunt!

    ReplyDelete